We are excited about the DPSI User Group Conference 2013, the week of Oct 7-11 in Greensboro, NC, and hope you can attend. Monday is Customer Appreciation Day, followed by two days of informative maintenance management conference sessions, and finishing the week with two days of product-specific training.
Our theme this year is “Unlock Your CMMS Potential” and we have many informative sessions geared around this theme. We will have an industry-specific session, sessions on our latest releases and sessions where customers highlight their special accomplishments, including Going Paperless. Included will be:
- Opportunities to network and share
- Rookie Boot Camp
- Professional Services and Customer Support Corners
- Customer Cross Talk
- Roundtable sessions
- Maintenance-related sessions
- Product-specific sessions for both PMC and iMaint
- Time to meet and get to know your User Advisory Board members
- Training available after the conference
- Fun activities!